Feed
< Previous | 1 | 2 | Next >

Re: Aperture - lost serial number

In my comment on 24 Jul 2022 10:04:02 , I have given you a link to an article, its the words in blue. I suggest you select it and read the article. Replace where it says ‘Group Containers’ with ‘Containers’ as you say you are using Mountain Lion, also I suggest you might need someone to help you to follow this as it maybe not straight forward.

Thanks Eleanor, I missed that, I'll have a look now.

The first little section obviously refers to a later version of Notes than I am using, as it does not have a Recently Deleted option. 2nd part - When I reach the Go To Folder and enter ~/Library/Group Containers it says The folder can't be found. I've also tried this with the Option key down, same result. sob.

This does however work on my Mini running El Capitan.

Please read very carefully my previous comment.

Okay! I can now see com.apple.Notes, I've switched on my Time Machine drive on which I can see Applications, Library, System, and Users, folders. If, in the Finder, I open com.apple.Notes I then see Container.plist, and Data folder. open Data folder and I see Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Library, Movies, Music, Pictures. Is this the Library folder to open, or the one on the Time Machine drive?

Please read the article, understand it. I really don't think I can explain it any simpler I'm afraid. Good luck...

Thank you, I'll try.....

Hallelujah!
Thank you for your patience Eleanor.....
p.s. my brain hurts now.

If at first you don't succeed …

Yes indeed Mick, and if you ever get a problem you can't solve ask Eleanor; she's extremely clever and very patient.....

LOL....

xxx
< Previous | 1 | 2 | Next >
Feed