Feed

Wanted: 256GB of Apple Music player

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas, and my very best wishes for the new year.

Having been convinced of the merits of lossless encoding of music and of wireless transmission to the HiFi using air play, I now need to boost my music player.

Does anyone have a surplus Apple IOS device with 256GB of storage that I could buy?

Preferred candidates are:
Ipad Mini
Ipod touch

Less preferred, but feasible, is using an iPhone - but it’s phone functions would not be used, which seems a waste!

Thanks
Richard

Re: Wanted: 256GB of Apple Music player

HI Richard,
Do you have to have 256 gb? I saw an iPod on Facebook marketplace with 160 gb for £55 in Dorchester. Would that be good enough? Another person in Weymouth has the same for £90. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Georgia

Hi, thanks for replying. Yes 256GB is my aim. If I were to go for 160, or 128GB -as in some of the earlier Ipods, I'm sure I will run out of space quite quickly... (lossless files take up so much space!)

Also, I was rather hoping to buy from someone in the AUGW, to give me confidence.
Richard

You could try CeX. Whilst not AUGW members, they do offer a 2 year guarantee on used items (which is longer than Apple offers on a new one - go figure).

Feed