Feed

Printing Labels

I use a Canon TS5151 printer and when loaded in the top tray or cassette with Avery label sheetsJ8160 and printing from Contacts, a message on the printer says "The paper loaded is different from the print settings". I don't see a way of specifying the label sheets in print settings. I can't override the message. Before I upgraded to Big Sur there was no problem. Have checked the driver but it uses Air Print. Anyone got the answer to this?

Re: Printing Labels

Is everything (printer and Contacts) set to A4? I believe it can only be a paper-size discrepancy.

I have noticed several settings unexpectedly changed by Monterey, there may well be ones changed by Big Sur too.

I have a bigger problem I went to print my address labels when I clicked on the Xmas group I had no address to print. When I click on on mt Mac I have no cards at all they are all in the cloud so it is back to the wife's address book this year just as well she kept it.

Thanks Tony. You hit the target! On checking the paper size again, I noticed the setting was "Avery Standard" so on moving to "Avery A4" - eureka! It was my memory that slipped, not a Big Sur change!

My labels worked fine this time after editing the lists for those who had died since last year. Ah me!!

An improvement was that you only needed to select a list rather highlighting all entries on that list.

Feed