Feed

Selling my 12.9” iPad Pro 1st gen

Hi all’s,
Sorry to amend this as I can’t delete…as I’ve purchased the new M1 iPad Pro 12.9” I’ve thought best to sell my older 1st gen iPad Pro 12.9, which does have fingerprint ID.

iPad Pro 12.9 has 128 gb memory comes with cover and original box, also I have a laptop bag that I carry it in can be included. All working order, WiFi and camera. No scratches! Has Paperlike brand screen protector which gives the feel of drawing on paper.

My Apple Pencil 1st gen sold separately.

Make reasonable offer if interested. I attend Dorchester meetings if you want to see or test drive.

Re: Selling my 12.9” iPad Pro 1st gen

Hi Georgia I am interested in both iPads you have if you can let me know which model the iPad Pro is please. You can get my mobile and email from Mick so we can arrange the sale

I'm interested in your iPad mini if you cannot agree a price with Douglas

Hi Douglas and Rick. The iPad Pro is 1st generation. 128gb largest screen size. please email your offers [undisclosed email]

I’ve written to David Moon to ask him to pass on my email to you both so you can write me. I’m not sure if my email actually shows.

It would be wise to edit your last but one message to remove your E-Mail address. Too many dodgy people out there!

If you’re not logged in then the email addresses in a post are undisclosed. Does this calm your concern?

Applause for Chris' (our web master) foresight!

Well isn't that clever, well done Chris. I wonder how long it's been like that.

Feed