Feed

Mitigation?

WWDC: MX / M2 Macbook Pros still not announced, but might be better for that delay. Perhaps Apple wants to ship them together with macOS Monterey which looks very promising perhaps due to the clearly increased female influence among Apple's development team.

Does anyone remember, in comparison, Steve Ballmer's persuasive approach?

However, by way of mundane consolation, News from Home: I have proved that you can wash iPhone earplugs with flex in a cool cottons wash with 1000rom spin and they still work—phew!!

Shock of my life when I opened the washer--the plugs were in a shirt pocket, tangled, but unharmed—I guess because the grating over the speakers is so fine--or maybe it was the highly perceptive Waitrose bio-liquid? (Other washing liquids are available.)

Re: Mitigation?

That would not happen to me - I don't know how a washing machine works ;-)

Simple: "Hey Siri, wash my smalls". [WWDC 2029].

Another Apple quality miracle
This Worcester, Mass. chap accidentally swallowed his Airpod while asleep. Didn’t realize what had happened, and his “find my” had a flat battery so didn’t locate it. Couldn’t swallow water, and mild chest discomfort, so went to the Emergency Room where the x-ray found it wedged firmly in his oesophagus, and it was retrieved with an endoscope lasso via his mouth.

It “still works fine although the microphone is less reliable than it was”.

See: The Guardian Weekend supplement, 19 June 2021 for the full story :))

The microphone variant is obviously not as dangerous as Hatt Mancock said, have you informed him?

Hatt Mancock is particularly busy at the moment, but perhaps in a week or two I might be able to get a word in edge-wise?

Yes, apparently his clothes fell off as he entered her home, he slipped on a glacé cherry and a part of him entered her body.

Feed