Feed

Music iOS 14

Since updating my iPad to iOS 14 I am having trouble locating most of my music which used to show in Albums, now the only way I can get to play the Albums is to select Home Sharing. Even then some of the art work is missing and furthermore on selecting Albums only some are there. What is even more bizarre is when I select Songs nearly all are 'greyed out' and when I select them a message appears to inform me that, and I quote " This song is not currently available in your country or region" nearly all my music has been downloaded from iTunes.
my iMac shows all the Albums when I select them and my iPhone iOS 14 is not affected by this problem!!
Apple cannot solve this, I spent nearly an hour yesterday but they gave up and told me that the problem may be resolved when iOS 14.0.2 is released this week.
Update
Now I cannot play the albums showing in Home Sharing. A message appears saying that I do not have permission to access the requested resource!
I give up!!!

Re: Music iOS 14

Check that your iPad is signed in to your Apple ID. If it is, try signing out then in again - unless Apple already told you to do that. (If they did, can you say what else you've already tried with them?)

Re: Music iOS 14

Okay, so done the signing in and out. Apple suggested that I wait until the next software update. Then if no change contact them again using the same case number.

Feed