Feed

I've offended YouTube

Since yesterday, every time I go to YouTube it asks me to sign in, but when I try to do so I get the message, 'Unable to access a Google product', and a load of waffle telling me I must have been a naughty boy. How do I pretend to be someone else who has just bought my Mac?

Re: I've offended YouTube

It's probably based on your login or the IP address you have from your broadband supplier rather than a specific machine. However, you could set up a new account and see if that works (if not it's the IP address)or if you have an iPad try from that.

When I go to YouTube I get the same request to sign in but I ignore that and click "No, thanks" then continue to watch my selected video. Perhaps you have a reason for having an account.

Thanks Roy, I can do that but I like to express my opinions, I am an awkward bounder, plus I like to subscribe to many channels such as UK Column, Reverend Simon Sideways etc....
Thanks Mick, I haven't got an iPad, how would I set up a new account?

I don't have one so I'm guessing but do you sign in to YouTube with unique details or as it's a Google service, your Google email details? If the former, there must be a "Create an account" option somewhere, if the latter, create a new Gmail address and sign in with that.

Thanks Mick, I'll have a go!

Feed