Feed

Using the Groups Slide scanner

I have discovered that the User Group's slide scanner can't see larger capacity SD cards. Trying to use it with a 64GB card, the scanner wouldn't function - it would start, showing a flash screen and then after a short pause, it would show a "Goodbye" screen and turn off. It should have a 2GB SD card but that isn't in the pack. It works with a 16GB SD card though.

Re: Using the Groups Slide scanner

I used this about a year ago with my 4 GByte card without trouble.

Incidentally I have a photocopy of the instructions in my possession and wonder whether I made a copy or if it is the clubs. If it is missing then I will return if someone can furnish me with the address of the "keeper" in Poundbury.

The instruction leaflet is included in the box. However I found the memu system really difficult to follow and have given up the idea of using the scanner!

I had the scanner for a few weeks prior to Michael and encountered similar problems. Perhaps we could have a demonstration on its use at our next Dorchester meeting?

It wasn't difficult to devine the necessary steps to utilise the scanner programme, but it was difficult to put them into effect. Perhaps saying they were difficult to follow was the wrong phrase...

Feed