Feed

Mid 2011 iMac for Sale

2.5GHz Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive.

I'm about to wipe it clean and reinstall an OS. Can run High Sierra or earlier. If you want it I'll install the OS of your choice.

Looking for £175

Re: Mid 2011 iMac for Sale

Hallo Mick, is it still available? If so I've just bought it.

Sorry Eric - I've just come on here to add "Sold" as I sold it yesterday. I do get asked to find a new home for older machines from time to time. If I get a similar one I'll give you first refusal - I haven't been to Redruth for a while 😉

ha ha ha, I suspected I'd left it too late, and thanks!

Eric - just seen this thread. If you are still interested I will be selling an iMac of the same vintage and spec. as the one Mick had (except RAM is 8GB). I'm just in the process of transferring all the data onto her newer iMac. We've had the computer since new. Hadn't thought too much about a price yet but can't think it would be much different to the £175.

Hi David, yes please!

Hi Eric - I will get in touch again early next week when I should have transferred all the data and got the iMac prepared for sale. In the meantime what were your thoughts about how we will get the computer to you bearing in mind you are in Cornwall and we are in Poole?!

Hi David, perhaps we could rendezvous halfway?

Surely you kept the packaging - I always keep the packaging - invaluable for selling on the boxes. Helps to explain why the car is kept on the drive and not in the garage.

Ooo, Derek, you are a one!

Hallo David, I have got hold of the packaging for an iMac. Perhaps it would be easier if I sent it to you, what do you think?

Hi Eric, I have packaging - had it all along. I've not yet finished transferring the data as I hit a problem with Migration Assistant. It will not be until this weekend that I get chance to finish transferring and wipe the iMac I'm selling. If you would like to call me next week we can discuss price and getting the item to you. I think DPD would charge less than £10 so I feel this would be better than driving. My number is [undisclosed telephone].

Hi David, OK, that's good news! There's no rush,and my number is [undisclosed telephone].

Feed