Feed

Affinity Publisher full version arrives 19th June at 4.00pm

If you already have the public beta the real thing is available for pre-order today for 33% discount, which includes some free fonts. You should see an email in your in-box with details.

Re: Affinity Publisher full version arrives 19th June at 4.00pm

I think I'll get MS Publisher instead
🤪🤒

"Be still, and know that Gates is good" **
🤓🤯🤕

**psalm 46, v10 - edited

I can't believe that Euan has not posted this... so I will quote:

[Affinity is] thrilled to announce that we are hosting our second Affinity Live event on Wednesday, 19 June – and this time you can tune in!

While it’s no secret that we’ll be launching Affinity Publisher at the event, we’ll also be revealing some of our future plans, along with a few surprises! To hear all these exciting developments as they’re announced, join us at https://affinity.serif.com/live at 6.15pm (BST).

Relax Tony. As today is Affinity Day I shall be wearing my Affinity T-shirt (thanks Mick our Chairrman for this very special gift!) and will try to cool off by revisiting Goethe’s ‘Die Wahlverwandschaften’.

See: wikipedia link here
Therein:
From the time of its publication to today, Goethe's novel, Die Wahlverwandtschaften (Elective Affinities, 1809), has aroused a storm of interpretive confusion. Readers fiercely debate the role of the chemical theory of elective affinities presented in the novel. Some argue that it suggests a philosophy of nature that is rooted in fate. Others maintain that it is about free choice. Others believe that the chemical theory is merely a structural device that allows the author to foreshadow events in the novel and bears no relevance to the greater issues of the novel.
Astrida Tantillo, Goethe's Elective Affinities and the Critics 2001

Now where did I lose my specs? Must get that FindMy app ...

Hi Euan

Just got Affinity Publisher and Photo, so thanks for your tutorial at the recent Fareham meeting

Regards
Andy Banks

Feed