Feed

Problem with photos on eBay

I am trying to upload a photo onto eBay illustrating items I want to sell. But the upload doesn't go through. I am using Firefox and the photo was originally 1.4MB. Thinking the file size was the problem I reduced the photo to 426KB and it still doesn't upload.
Has anyone any experience of this problem and is there an solution that I am missing?

Re: Problem with photos on eBay

Michael I assume you have seen the eBay guidelines: https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/adding-pictures-listings?id=4148&st=3&pos=1&query=Adding%20pictures%20to%20your%20listings&context=9014_BUYER

Extracts::
the accepted file formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, or BMP). Also check each file size is no larger than 7MB each.

Photos need to be at least 500 pixels on the longest side

If you're using pop-up blocking software on your browser, the photo uploader might not appear. Try temporarily disabling pop-up blockers

Re: Problem with photos on eBay

Yes, the photo was within the guidlines. However, having experienced similar problems with another site on which my attempt at payment wasn't progressed, I re-tried both transactions using Chrome and they worked, so I am guessing that my version of Firefox is not up to scratch and will be trying to update it.

Feed