Feed

At last-fast relief for replacement iPhone 6sPlus battery!

Follow-on to my post 26 January where I was very let down to not have a battery available in the US when I arranged to have it on my recent visit to my parents in Florida.
I have contacted Apple support UK and was given a VERY helpful advisor who went overboard to make sure I would get what I wanted SOON, a new battery for my iPhone 6sPlus at the low cost of £25.99 from the Southampton Quay store without having to go to the store TWICE. Within talking to him last Friday at 5pm to having a notice on Monday from the So'ton Apple store they will let me know when my battery arrives, to getting another email on the Tuesday saying my battery is in the store and I can come to have it installed at my convenience while I wait anytime before 19 March. I am very pleased with this service and hope anyone else who wishes to get a new iPhone battery for a 6s or 6sPlus have a similar good and fast service. I did find out that the 6sPLUS battery does take longer to get in stock whereas I was told in the Apple Store Covent Garden a week ago that you can just about walk in with a iPhone 6 and have it changed on the spot without prior arrangement. Now I just have to find time to get to Southampton!

Feed