Feed

Not Receiving The Weekly Bulletin?

We've had several reports recently of people who are no longer receiving the weekly bulletin. If this applies to you, firstly, check in your personal details section on here that the box is ticked for you to receive it. It probably will be as it's ticked by default.

The most likely reason is that your email provider thinks it's spam and has put it in a spam folder. Log on to their web mail to check and if that's the case you should be able to mark it as not spam and the filter should learn and allow future bulletins through.

Don't forget that the bulletin will be sent to the email address in your profile. If you change your address, please update your profile to keep receiving the bulletin.

Re: Not Receiving The Weekly Bulletin?

For ages mine has gone straight
into the spam folder - the machine hasn't learnt that I want it yet!

Mark - do you mean the Junk folder in Mac Mail? If so, are you highlighting it in there, marking it as Not Junk and moving it out? That's how the Mac should learn.

Yes - I mean Junk - and I have been marking and moving for ages. I will pay closer attention to exactly what I am doing the next time.

Mick,

Never having seen one of these I haven't asked where they are. I have obviously been missing something for the last two or three years! I have checked my junk and my profile - which was ticked - so there is obviously something wrong.

David Whitton

Mick. Thanks for your consideration, call and help. Looked in iCloud. This week's Bulletin arrived in mail box this evening.
Hope Mark can clear his glitch.

David

This has prompted me to have a look - and behold ... the Bulletin is in the Trash again!
How does my machine know I am very tolerant of slow learners?

Its in the Junk folder again [Junk not trash] Its still not learnt.

When you open it from the junk folder is there a box to tick saying not junk. I have had this problem before and ticked that box and all has been alright since

You do need to mark it as "Not Junk" and move it out of the junk folder, back to your inbox or another folder.

I do that every month and still the blighter won't learn!

Its learnt at last!

Don't forget that the bulletin will be sent to the email address in your profile. If you change your address, please update your profile to keep receiving the bulletin.

Feed