Feed

Apple's iWork (Mavericks) update plans

Apple have now spelled out their plans for further updates of the new (re-coded) iWork suite:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6049?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Hopefully this will put members at their ease; meantime there is, as Apple points out, the previous iWork suite in your Application folder (if you acquired it earlier).

Re: Apple's iWork (Mavericks) update plans

Thanks for that Euan.

I like the idea off improving the alignment guides; at the moment they're invisible!
Mind you I've never had Pages before so possibly I've missed something. From the perspective of a new boy its not as bad as I feared, and was worth £13.99, if only for the pleasure of being able to write a letter without firing up the old banger. MacPro on Mavericks

What a superb little program! Pretty much the answer to a maiden's prayer in my view. I've just used it to recreate an A4 folded to A5 brochure, which I usually do with InDesign 2, which will not run on a modern Mac. What I would really like is the ability to place construction lines on the page so I would know exactly how far to jiggle things around after I've printed out a proof. Also, when I tell it to appear on my monitor at 'actual size' I should like it to do so: presently I have to have it displaying at '125%' to make it appear at actual size. Still, that's no big deal. I should very much like a control that allows me to specify any size of typeface e.g. 9.77 pt.

Feed