Feed

Re: iPhone 4S upgrade to iOS7, should I, the CAMERA??

Hi,
I've been delaying upgrading to the new iOS 7 on both my iPad 4 and iPhone 4S mainly as I am happy with what I use and don't wish to have problems I can live without (frustrations really).
While watching my iFive for the iPhone video (twit.tv.com) one person wrote in saying that the Camera feature in the new upgrade iOS7 now takes 10 rapid fire pictures when you hold the button for shooting rather than just one. Has anyone with the new upgrade experienced any changes with the camera? I do like to use my iphone for taking photos.
Also from our last meeting Mick mentioned as well as another lady whose name I do not know, that the calendar had changed so that you could not see a list view. Can anyone tell me what other functions they deem as not as good as before? Or make a strong case for me to upgrade? PS I'm going to Florida on Saturday but do not want to get tempted to buy the iPhone 5S!!!
Thanks, Georgia

Re: Re: iPhone 4S upgrade to iOS7, should I, the CAMERA??

I like IOS 7! The Camera works just as before with improved interface. Calendar is a big change but easier to navigate on the iPad than the iPhone. The list view of entries now has to be scrolled through in day mode - confess I can't recall previous. Clearly Calendar is not universally popular e.g. http://www.imore.com/hate-new-calendar-app-ios-7-heres-list-great-alternatives.

The quick access to key settings via Control Centre is excellent and I like the clean interface and fine fonts i.e. all the Ivisms. I guess that you will need IOS 7 if you want to use iCloud Keychain.

I would go for it and go for broke updating both iPad and iPhone so you don't make yourself miserable switching back and forth!

Feed