Feed

Emails not being delivered.

Some of my 'sent' emails are not being delivered to the intended recipient.
My usual sending address ends in toucansurf.com and emails from this go through. However sometimes the 'From' address changes to my icloud.com address, without me noticing it has changed. Some of these emails have been received but some haven't.
I now try to remember that I must check the sending address before clicking 'Send' but I guess my Mail accounts need editing. ( Five are listed including one inactive). Am unsure how best to edit.
Using iMac OS v10.13.6 High Sierra and Mail v11.5. TalkTalk are my Provider but they don't offer much support on Macs.

Re: Emails not being delivered.

In Mail Preferences you can set which address is used for email that you initiate but it's normal when replying to reply from the address the email was sent to - but it can of course be altered manually email by email if you want to reply from a different one.

With regard to email not being received, assuming you have a copy in your sent box, the problem will be at the receiving end. It may have gone into a spam folder being the most likely reason

Re: Emails not being delivered.

Thanks Mick. I have changed the Composing - Addressing prefs (from auto select) and that should be the answer.

Feed