Feed

A3 page

I have been conscripted into 'making' a newsletter. Ideally, I wish to prepare the content so that it can be print direct on to A3 size paper which will be folded. I have an iMac (2012) working well on High Sierra which I am a bit reluctant to upgrade to Mojave partly because it's not been available for very long and partly because my back up system has gone down the drain.

Re: A3 page

Will you be printing on both sides of the A3 paper? Will it be just folded in half to make A4 pages?

if the answers are yes, I suggest (using Pages) you create a landscape A3 document (I assume an A3 printer is available) and create four nearly A4 text boxes to represent your newsletter pages, two, side by side on each of two Pages pages. The right hand side of Pages page one will be the front page of the newsletter and the left will be the back page. On Pages page two, the left will be page two of the newsletter whilst the right will be page three.

If that doesn't make sense, I'll email you a template.

All makes senses, as usual. The answer to your two questions is yes, and I do have access to an A3 printer. I have looked fairly carefully at Pages and have failed to find what I want. However, it may well be somewhere in the list of New items in which case can you all me which?

Email sent

Feed