Feed

Selling my iPhone 6s PLUS 64gb with NEW battery

Well I’m eyeing the new iPhone XsMax so I’d have to sell my iPhone 6sPLUS. It’s rose gold. Mine is new from Apple Southampton as of March 5, 2018 as I went to get a new battery on their reduced price exchange program but they broke something inside and had to give me a new iPhone 6sPLUS in exchange. If you’re interested let me know. I will be at the October Dorchester meeting. UNLOCKED 64gb.
Serial FTGW508ZGRX2

Re: Selling my iPhone 6s PLUS 64gb with NEW battery

Hi Georgia
Very interested in your iPhone 6s Plus as a gift for my grandson.
Speak at the October meeting.
John Marriott

Okay I’ve got 2 possibilities and so Euan is #1 and John Marriott #2. As I’m on holiday at moment I shall revert at next meeting. I must say I am wondering if the iPhone XsMax is going to be as satisfying as my current iPhone 6sPlus which does so much already.

If I added my name to the list, could we have an auction at the next meeting please?

Or you could bid on here so it's not restricted to just those who can make it to the Dorchester meeting 😉

Now , that would be interesting?

I was thinking in neighborhood of £200. Silent bids...?

I have struck a sale with my first interested fellow Apple enthusiast so this iPhone is no longer available. Thank you all for the interest. Now I must open the box of my iPhone Xs Max and hope I like it MORE than I have my iPhone 6sPlus!

A pity the price is not revealed - I have a iPhone 6s 64GB, but with a cracked screen, I can replace the phone via mobile phone insurance policy for £100 and get an as new fully refurbed phone .

however is it worth doing it, what could I expect to get for the replacement phone?

Take it down town and get the screen replaced for about £40 (it may have been cheaper than this) which is what I did. It took about 20 minutes only because he was in the middle of doing another. I also bought a screen saver with another £5.

Feed