Feed

Aproblem with Mail

My AUGW Membership Secretary email address is on both Mail and on Entourage on my iMac. I continue with Entourage as I have experimented with other email apps and still find it most capable without being over-complicated. I recieved an email from one of our members to the Memsec address. It came through straight away in Entourage yesterday morning. It has still not shown in Mail. A further puzzle with Mail is that the app icon in the Dock is showing 2 unread messages, but there are none listed - could it be that the missing email and another are these two and if so how can I make them visible?

Re: Aproblem with Mail

Propblem partly solved - I am still not used to Mail's habit of grouping emails in a thread together and so missed seeing the incoming email. The other part opf the puzzle remains though!

There may be unread items within the thread (so you have to scroll down to see them)?

You can of course turn off (in the View menu) Organise by Conversation - I do.

Thanks for the post Michael and thanks for the reply Mick - this solves my earlier post: Re: "Messages in Mail not in date order". I have now turned off "Organise by Conversation" and have also turned on, "Sort by - Date". Instead of "From".

Yes indeed - thanks for the solution Mick

Feed