Feed

Photoshop Elements 11 and Sierra - solved

I was about to remind Roy that updating to Sierra may affect his PSE (version unknown) in another thread when I thought I would do some more testing. Whether it has been solved by a recent Apple update or eliminated by me I do not know but I have now a fully working print module - the prints no longer have the central part of the image surrounded by a large border.

I deleted all my presets and, starting from the default, made new ones. The prints are now full A4 frame.

Re: Photoshop Elements 11 and Sierra - solved

Thanks Rick for what was almost a warning re PSE. Am now using version 14 so perhaps no problem with that if I update to Sierra. I assume that you did mean PSE and not Lightroom where there is a print module.

Sorry, I was 'trigger happy' and duped the entry. Is there a way of deleting one?

Yes I did mean PSE. At the most you might have to redo your presets.

I've tried removing all the text in edit mode but it will not accept the blank field so I cannot find a way

Sorry to report that the printing error in PSE 11 has returned and this time I have been unable to clear it. When printing only the central part of the image prints. I'll lie down in a dark room and try and think through the problem.

I can work around it by saving as a pdf or jpeg and printing from that image using another application programme.

Feed