Feed

Updated website!

Hello all! Recently we changed our group name to reflect the growing trend towards a larger usage of mobile devices in our daily lives over the traditional notebooks and desktops of years gone by. Inline with this we have redesigned and updated our website to reflect this, along with a revised look and feel. When accessing the website on your iPhone and iPads you will get optimised layouts for those screen sizes whilst maintaining the functionality of that when viewed on your MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pros. I hope you all like the changes we have made and of course welcome your feedback.

Re: Updated website!

To see the new site, use www.augwessex.org.uk

One change if you're viewing on a small screen (or made the browser window narrow on a Mac) is that the navigation tabs shrink to form drop down menus.

Well done Chris.

This has clearly been a big job but, to my eyes, it looks much cleaner and more modern. Plus, you've done much to make it work across all of our Apple devices. A website for us to be proud of.

Thank you Chris,

As a regular user of the site I can appreciate the work that you have done. Gratefully appreciated.

A job well done

Like the update, thanks.

Looks really good - thank you Chris!

Sorry to be a dissenting voice. but I do not find the new website as easy to read as previously. There may be innovations "under the hood" but these are not apparent to me.

I didn't dare to say that.

Lionel, Eric,
Could you be more specific about what's hard to read? Is there a font size issue or font colours (perhaps against a coloured background)?

What device are you using to view it?

I can't remember much before yesterday, being jolly old, but surely the buttons have shrunk and turned green? And the halftone background has me reaching for the linen tester!
But then I am a bit of a luddite; perhaps I just miss the old familiar site.

Feed