Feed

Fareham Section meeting times and dates - relevant to any person who may attend a Fareham meeting

As a result of discussion at the last meeting
We have the OK from the school to choose a different Saturday in the month, I propose that we move to the new day in the New Year ie 2015 - which is only 4 meetings away so please get back to me on here or via email if you have a preference for a specific Saturday - the choices being
First
Second
Third or second to last Saturday in the month - this is the preferred option
Fourth or last - which are going to move away from.

Why the change - at least one of the members cannot attend once a quarter on the last Saturday of the month.

Start time to be 10:30am - this to be effective from the August 30th meeting, closing at 12:30pm.

Please let me hear your comments and preferences

Thanks

Derek

Re: Fareham Section meeting times and dates - relevant to any person who may attend a Fareham meeting

If you opt for third/second to last Saturday, please could you "standardise" on third in case there are five Saturdays in the month - my iCal calendar does not allow a repeat on second to last :-)

Re: Fareham Section meeting times and dates - relevant to any person who may attend a Fareham meeting

Decisions made - after discussion with MB

Fareham section will meet on the last Saturday of the month during 2014 at 10:30 am to 12:30pm apart from July when there will be no meeting.
From January 2015 we will meet on the second to last Saturday of the month at 10:30am to 12:30pm.

Feed