Feed

Pages/Mail

The problem-I am using the latest version of pages 5.0.1.
I type out 2 pages of text and wish to send this as a PDF for those who cannot read documents in Pages.
I therefore go to Share and select send a copy by 'E' mail. I am then given the option of sending this document by PDF., word etc. I select PDF, all fine so far.
I then select NEXT and the document appears in the Mail compose page, however, only the first page of the original appears and I cannot get page two of my document to go into the mail compose page. Mail will only send 1 page.
Am I missing something here (apart from my second page)?
John Marriott

Re: Pages/Mail

Hi John,

I have just sent myself a 5 page Pages document converted to a PDF using the latest version of Pages, 5.0.1.
( i.e. the version you explained to me last Tuesday.)

In the e-mail it only showed 1 page, however, when it arrived the "Attachment" contained all 5 pages.

Yours aye,

Drew

Have you tried the other method of creating a PDF in PAges John? I.e.: Open the Print dialogue and go to the bottom left hand corner where there is a PDF drop down menu. This will offer you a number of options including Mail PDF and will do all the work of converting the Pages document, opening a new email in Mail & inserting the PDF as an attachment. Tsimple!

Michael

Andrew is correct - Mail only shows you the first page but it does send all of them.

Many thanks to all,
It must have been a 'senior moment'. Looking back at previous 'E' mails I sent out I realised my mistake.
I do wish the recipients would by a 'proper computer'!
John

Feed